Monday, April 13, 2015

2 Making Monday 4/13/15 (Happy Dance, New Project and Besties Wedding)

 

Today I have some news, but not yet.....it will be this afternoon... I am so excited!! 

This is how I feel!! I have been working on this for so long and it if finally time!!  YEP, time!!  I will be doing the 'happy dance' all day... please join me this afternoon....I hope that you will be doing it with me!! :) 

In the mean time, there is still lots to see....so please, check out ALL my pages/sites.  If you are on any of these please LIKE/FRIEND/FAN me....like many handmade artist it is the fans that keep us alive (in the virtual world)!!


This is the necklace set that I created for a review with Jaweria Jawed from Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog .  She will be posting her review shortly... I sure hope she likes her set!! Do you like it?? 





Today I am going to start showing you the BIG project that I have been working on.  Over the past month or so I have been beading (mostly on the weekends and at night) on this VERY large project.  I don't want to show you 'what it will be' yet, as I am not even done with it, but let me just say, it is larger than anything else I have ever done.  This is an ART piece and I hope to finish with it in time to make it my THIRD entry into the Seed Bead Competition at Fire Mountain Gems.  So, today I start....here are (just the first set) of colors!! Remember, you can come over  to my Fan Page, Google+ Page, or my Instagram Page  were I post 'working' photos throughout the day.




Last Friday night was one of my classes, and here, is what my ladies made.  I have to tell you that I am so very proud of them!!  They pick up on stitches and designs so fast!!  I can't wait to get my tutorials finished!  I am also opening my classes up to anyone that would like to come....you'll find out where to find my calender of events later today!! :)



Mark your calendars, if you are in Florida at the end of the week this will be a great music fest and arts show!! I can't wait to go down and set-up!!  

http://www.pioneersettlement.org/



And who knew about my 'besties' wedding?  I have to tell you that I was not only proud to be able to stand up for her, but also so very happy for her.  She has found a GOOD man!  Here are a few photos, but if you want to check out more, go see her fan page (yes, she paints) AmbersArtAlley!! 






Today I would like to leave you with this thought;

At any given moment, you have the power to say 'this is NOT how the story is going to end'!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your pics of the wedding on Facebook! What a lovely couple. I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and leaving a comment. THANK YOU and enjoy!! ~KM

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs