Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2 Traditional Tuesday

Today is a day for me to think of things that are Traditional, and what could be better than the word 'THANK YOU'.  I have recently purchase from two wonderful shops on ArtFire and have received both packages I wanted to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to them both.  Not only were the products even BETTER than I expected, but the packaging and shipping was wonderful!  I WILL be back to both these studios to purchase more items.  

Here they are......my wonderful TRADITIONAL TUESDAY - THANK YOU's!!!!  Enjoy your day!  ~KM



This notebook and card holder were purchased with my daughter in mind, but now that I see them...she may not get both! Thank you Kim for your beautiful work and wonderful presentation!! 



This wonderful EWE Potholder is for me, but I think Gizzy through in the beautiful wash cloth just because he loves me!!  Thanks Gizzy and Dorris!!! Your work is B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww....thank you! I'm so glad that you liked your purchases!

    HUGS!

    Kim :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm really happy you like your Ewe potholder and "Gizzy's wash cloth" ;-)

    I appreciate being mentioned on your blog. You are very kind.
    Doris and Gizzy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and leaving a comment. THANK YOU and enjoy!! ~KM

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
 
Designed By: Wacky Jacqui's Designs